Leveraging premium stretch-woven textiles from Italy, a hydrophobic coating, high-tech bonded seam construction and a low profile autolocking YKK zipper, the Propel Swimskin features an ergonomically engineered panel layout to ensure swimmers have ultimate flexibility and minimal water resistance for their best swim yet.
Ultimate Flexibility: Premium super lightweight stretch-woven textiles from Italy provide ultimate flexibility.
Minimal Water Resistance: Hydrophobic DWR C0 coating provides sharskin feel whilst reducing surface drag for more speed.
Inner Comfort & Support: High-tech bonded seam construction ensures close fit and keeps the water out whilst a laser cut hem with internal silicone priting keeps garment in place.
Fabric Composition: Main: 71% Nylon, 29% Elastane, Secondary: 59% Nylon, 41% Elastane
Model Measurements: Height: 184 cm, Chest: 90 cm, Waist: 82 cm. Joe wears size M.
- Sleeveless swimskin
- DWR C0 hydrophobic coating
- Premium super lightweight stetch-woven Italian textiles
- High-tech bonded seam construction
- Laser cut hem with internal silicone printing
- 2mm neoprene laminated zipper guard to avoid chafe
- YKK autolocking zipper
Standard Shipping: 3-7 business days after dispatch.
Upon dispatch you will receive an email confirmation containing the Tracking details and estimated time of delivery of your order.
WE WILL ALLOW A CHANGE OF MIND RETURN FOR REFUND OR EXCHANGE, PROVIDED THAT THE ITEM IN QUESTION IS:
- purchased at www.2xu.com
- returned within 30 days of purchase from 2xu.com;
- in original purchased condition with tags attached;
- in original & undamaged packaging
- has not been worn
- not underwear or socks; and
- not damaged in any way
*Outlet items are final sale
You can find our full return policy here
You can make a return here
To best care for 2XU garments:
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours
- Do NOT Tumble dry
- Hang to dry in a cool shady area away from sun
- Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets
- Do not iron
For wetsuit care instructions: Click Here
Australia warning: Our wetsuits are intended for surface activity only. The materials used are not suitable for diving. Materials used in this suit could cause an allergic reaction in some individuals. This product is not intended to provide the warmth and protection of a full wetsuit and does not carry a thermal rating.