- POWERFUL & DURABLE SUPPORT
Powerful and durable SBR POWER lower body, reduces muscle movement through legs and core to prevent fatigue
- UNRIVALLED AERODYNAMICS
The 3D mesh structure of premium Italian SBR VENT through upper body provides exceptional aerodynamics and is ergonically engineered to fit to your body like a second skin
- STAY COOL
Leveraging a hydrophilic nylon-LYCRA® fibre matrix, SENSOR MESH panelling provides enhanced moisture and air flow management
- LD CHAMOIS
Quick-drying long course triathlon chamois fused onto a high density, hydrophobic foam base to manage moisture provides able support for bike while remaining discreet for the run
- ESSENTIAL STORAGE
Easily accessible rear pockets provide adequate storage for your race-day essentials
- Sleeveless trisuit
- Ergonomically engineered panelling
- Powerful, durable SBR POWER lower body
- Premium Italian SBR VENT upper body
- Moisture managing SENSOR MESH shoulders
- Premium Italian-engineered silicone leg grippers
- High density LD chamois
- 1/4 length semi-auto lock zip
- Easily accessible rear pockets
Standard Shipping; 3-7 business days after dispatch.
Express Shipping; 2-3 business days after dispatch.
*Dispatch times may be slightly delayed during promotional periods as we are processing orders as quickly as possible.*
Upon dispatch you will receive an email confirmation containing the Tracking details and estimated time of delivery of your order.
Please note 2XU Australia/New Zealand is no longer accepting online exchanges. Instead, we ask you to purchase your preferred item through the website and submit your request for a full refund for the item that you wish to return. Full priced and/or sale items can be returned within 30 days of purchase for a refund, provided the garment is in sellable condition.
Click here to organise a return of an online purchase.
To best care for 2XU garments:
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours.
- Do NOT Tumble dry.
- Hang to dry in a cool shady area away from sun.
- Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets.
- Do not iron.
For wetsuit care instructions: Click Here