Revolutionary X-HEAT fabric with carbon nano technology warms you up quickly, while ceramic infused yarns omit far infrared rays to maintain a comfortable temperature in cold conditions
With zero static cling, X-HEAT fabric's structure and shape is designed to wick sweat from the skin’s surface to keep you dry
X-HEAT fabric has a naturally occuring antibacterial and anti-odour technology keeps you fresher for longer between washes, reducing your environmental footprint
Model Measurements: Height: 175 cm, Bust: 84 cm, Waist: 67 cm, Hips: 93 cm. Lauren wears size S.
- Short sleeve base layer
- Ceramic-infused X-HEAT fabric
- Naturally occurring antibacterial and anti-odour technology
Standard Shipping: 3-7 business days after dispatch.
Upon dispatch you will receive an email confirmation containing the Tracking details and estimated time of delivery of your order.
WE WILL ALLOW A CHANGE OF MIND RETURN FOR REFUND OR EXCHANGE, PROVIDED THAT THE ITEM IN QUESTION IS:
- purchased at www.2xu.com
- returned within 30 days of purchase from 2xu.com;
- in original purchased condition with tags attached;
- in original & undamaged packaging
- has not been worn
- not underwear or socks; and
- not damaged in any way
*Clearance items are final sale
You can find our full return policy here
You can make a return here
To best care for 2XU garments:
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours
- Do NOT Tumble dry
- Hang to dry in a cool shady area away from sun
- Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets
- Do not iron
For wetsuit care instructions: Click Here
Australia warning: Our wetsuits are intended for surface activity only. The materials used are not suitable for diving. Materials used in this suit could cause an allergic reaction in some individuals. This product is not intended to provide the warmth and protection of a full wetsuit and does not carry a thermal rating.