Powerful & Lightweight Support: Powerful, lightweight PWX fabric with circular knit 360-degree stretch, reduces muscle movement and prevents fatigue whilst grown on leg grippers with internal silicon printing provide an aerodynamic streamlined fit.
TMF® Aero Cycle Chamois: Designed for extreme road riding up to 8 hours, the dual layer chamois combines a high impact 120 density foam (6mm) to absorb impacts and a smooth elastic 40 density memory foam (4mm) to reduce friction with moisture-wicking properties to ensure riders stay cool and dry.
Be Seen: Reflective signature "X' logo and trims for greater visibility in low-light conditions.
Model Measurements: Height: 184 cm, Chest: 96 cm, Waist: 76 cm. Josh wears size M.
- Cycle short
- Ergonomically engineered panelling
- Powerful and lightweight PWX lower body
- Grown on leg grippers
- TMF® Aero Cycle Chamois
- Small zip rear pocket
- Reflective signature "X" logos and trims
Standard Shipping: 3-7 business days after dispatch.
Upon dispatch you will receive an email confirmation containing the Tracking details and estimated time of delivery of your order.
WE WILL ALLOW A CHANGE OF MIND RETURN FOR REFUND OR EXCHANGE, PROVIDED THAT THE ITEM IN QUESTION IS:
- purchased at www.2xu.com
- returned within 30 days of purchase from 2xu.com;
- in original purchased condition with tags attached;
- in original & undamaged packaging
- has not been worn
- not underwear or socks; and
- not damaged in any way
*Clearance items are final sale
You can find our full return policy here
You can make a return here
To best care for 2XU garments:
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours
- Do NOT Tumble dry
- Hang to dry in a cool shady area away from sun
- Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets
- Do not iron
For wetsuit care instructions: Click Here
Australia warning: Our wetsuits are intended for surface activity only. The materials used are not suitable for diving. Materials used in this suit could cause an allergic reaction in some individuals. This product is not intended to provide the warmth and protection of a full wetsuit and does not carry a thermal rating.