Prompt delivery. Seems good quality and well thought out. Followed size guide and bought small. Used it so then couldn't return, but even though i am a light frame my shoulders are broad and it was far too tight. So then bought medium snd that is fine. Like the leg compression and it is not see through on the ‘bend over’ test. The top is very lightweight and probably as cool as is possible. As always with white, it becomes a bit see-through when wet but the pattern helps with disguise if you're not wearing anything under. And that is important to me as I've had double breast reconstruction. 2 quite small pockets on back, enough for a small sachet in each. With the short zip I struggle to get the top off my broad shoulders, but i don't think thats unusual. Overall, I am very pleased with it, its very comfortable to swim bike and run, very lightweight, snd i love the striking design. I am 5’ 3” and 129lbs.
Compression Full Zip Sleeved Trisuit
- ULTIMATE COOLING
PWX VENT lower body provides support whilst improving air flow by almost 200% whilst Swiss COLDBLACK® on upper body reduces absorption of heat rays and provides UV protection to keep you at optimal performance temperature
- MUSCLE CONTAINMENT STAMPING (MCS)
Muscle Containment Stamping (MCS) traces quadriceps; dissipating the load transfer on the knee joint during running
- LIGHTWEIGHT & FLEXIBLE SUPPORT
Powerful, lightweight PWX fabric with circular knit 360-degree stretch, reduces muscle movement and prevents fatigue
- UNRIVALLED AERODYNAMICS
The 3D mesh structure of premium Italian SBR VENT through upper body provides exceptional aerodynamics and is ergonomically engineered to fit to your body like a second skin.
- PRO LD CHAMOIS
Made from low profile 90 density 6mm high impact perforated foam, this chamois provides support in the aero position and is quick-drying for less bulk on the run
- ESSENTIAL STORAGE
Easily accessible rear pockets provide adequate storage for your race-day essentials
- SOLID SWISS VENT: 80% Nylon, 13% Polyester, 7% Elastane
- PRINTED SWISS VENT: 90% Polyester, 10% Lycra
- 105D PWX COMPRESSION: 65% Nylon, 35% Lycra
- 105D PWX POWER MESH: 68% Nylon, 32% Lycra
- SBR VENT: 81% Microfibre Polyester, 6% Polyester, 13% Elastane
- Sleeved trisuit
- Ergonomically engineered panelling
- Powerful, lightweight PWX VENT lower body
- Quadriceps Muscle Containment Stamping (MCS)
- Premium Italian SBR VENT upper body
- Advanced Swiss COLDBLACK® upper body and back yoke
- Premium Italian-engineered silicone leg grippers
- Low profile Pro LD chamois
- 1/4 length semi-auto lock zip
- Easily accessible rear pockets
Standard Shipping: 3-7 business days after dispatch.
Express Shipping: 2-3 business days after dispatch.
Free Standard Shipping on all orders over $120AUD.
Upon dispatch you will receive an email confirmation containing the tracking details and estimated time of delivery of your order.
You can find our full return policy here
You can make a return here
For all garments except wetsuits:
Machine wash in cold water with like colours
Do NOT Tumble dry
Hang to dry in a cool shady area away from sun
Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets
Do not iron
The below special care is required for your 2XU wetsuit:
When getting into and out of the wetsuit, step into the legs and pull the suit over the knee and up to the waist, being careful not to snag the high stretch materials with toe and fingernails. Insert arms into the sleeves until the suit covers the shoulders. Pull the gusset over the head (front entry suits only) and close the zipper. To get out of the suit, reverse the process, turning the suit inside out as you go. Wetsuit for surface activity only read instructions before use hand wash only drip line drying in shade do not iron do not bleach do not tumble dry do not dry clean.
Australia warning: Our wetsuits are intended for surface activity only. The materials used are not suitable for diving. Materials used in this suit could cause an allergic reaction in some individuals. This product is not intended to provide the warmth and protection of a full wetsuit and does not carry a thermal rating to en14225-1:2017.
Medium trisuit purchase
Classic colour combo
Great suit, great classic monochrome colours, love the compression in the bottom half and the soft, comfortable upper. The zip could be a little longer though, to make it easier to get on and off.
Excellent quality but impractical
I'm not reviewing this product as a sports person. I have a widespread pain condition which benefits from compression clothing, so that's why I bought this compression trisuit.
- Excellent quality, well made
- Fits well and is really comfortable, even though I wear it all day every day
- While I find it easy to get the legs section on, I virtually have to dislocate both shoulders to get the top half section on. Compression garments have to be tight to do their job, but I really wish the zip went all the way down to the belly button!
- Going to the loo is a nightmare. Maybe this isn't so much of an issue if you're only wearing this for a half hour race, but I wear it all day and it's such a struggle to get it on and off.
Comfortable and flattering
The trisuit is very comfortable and lightweight. It feels like you second skin. The only think I would change is the lenght of the zipper. It could be a little longer to be more comfortable while putting on and of. The design is nice and makes a good shape of my figure ;)