2XU (“Two Times You”) was launched in Melbourne, Australia in 2005 and is driven by a relentless company mission to advance human performance through the development of world leading athletic garments.
Having graced the bodies of multiple World Champion athletes, 2XU is the official compression partner to some of the world’s best teams and the secret recovery weapon to most pro basketball and football teams.
Designed and tested in consultation with world-renowned universities and sports scientists, all garments employ intelligent physiological design, cutting edge performance fabrics and construction.
2XU. Human Performance. Multiplied.
If you are a passionate, driven and customer centric Retail Store Manager then we want to hear from you. You will have the opportunity to lead the team and be responsible for all aspects of store operations. Amongst other things you will be accountable for inventory management, product sell-through, visual merchandising, sales and budget management and most importantly providing amazing customer service.
Our "must haves" about You
- Retail store management or 2IC experience is essential;
- Proven ability to achieve sales targets;
- Effective roster management;
- A flair for apparel, merchandising and a passion for exceptional customer service;
- A strong interest in developing beneficial community relationships with local complimentary businesses and brand ambassadors;
- Someone who takes pride in how your team, store and brand is presented;
- A natural and compelling leader who can forge, maintain and develop strong working relationships;
- Demonstrated interest in the fitness and health industry and pursuing an active lifestyle;
- A team leader with a positive attitude who is passionate about 2XU
- A premium international player in the sporting apparel market, if you are commercially minded, motivated and have a passion for retail then this role is for you.
Please apply now by sending your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org